- Theory of Machines 09:30
- Stomp 08:26
- We Love You Michael Gira 07:49
- ...Coda 01:42
- Forgetting You Is Like Breathing Water 11:13
On Theory Of Machines Frost presents a challenging and invasive sonic experience of digitally manipulated litany via minimal, guitar-oriented compositions that massage the lower-body and sometimes hurt above the waist ...A painfully beautiful experience.
The scale of Ben Frost’s Theory of Machines is enormous, exploiting every extreme of pitch, volume and timbre, recalling the unbounded enormity of the natural world. The changes in the music sometimes seem as gradual as changes in the weather—and sometimes as violent.
What the press says
If you would like to receive news from Bedroom Community, please enter your e-mail address in the box below and press OK.
On the web
- Find out more on Ben Frost’s website
- Visit Ben Frost’s page on MySpace
- Check out Ben Frost’s page on Facebook
- Follow Ben Frost on Twitter