- Threshold Of Faith
- A Sharp Blow In Passing
- Trauma Theory
- A Single Hellfire Missile Costs $100,000
- Eurydice’s Heel
- Meg Ryan Eyez
- All That You Love Will Be Eviscerated
- Entropy In Blue
What the press says
These pieces, including the centerpiece “Eurydice’s Heel,” are downright awe-inspiring, like witnessing firsthand an apocalyptic barrage fall from the heavens.
Beginning with a blistering crackle it goes on to discharge an electrical storm. Metallic sheets come in waves and spark off each other, only to be concluded with a sharp shot of air.
Frost explores limitations, and this work forces exciting sonic textures to emerge amid ghostly electronics
If you would like to receive news from Bedroom Community, please enter your e-mail address in the box below and press OK.
On the web
- Find out more on Ben Frost’s website
- Visit Ben Frost’s page on MySpace
- Check out Ben Frost’s page on Facebook
- Follow Ben Frost on Twitter